Support This SIte

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Huckabee says he will not challenge Pryor

WASHINGTON - Despite modest fundraising that continues to trail well behind Republican frontrunners, Mike Huckabee said Friday he remains focused on his 2008 presidential bid and will not challenge Sen. Mark Pryor next year.

"The rumors have been out there and I need to put them to bed. I don't see it happening," Huckabee said of the possibility he would drop out of his run for president to take on Pryor, a first-term Democrat.

"There are no ifs on this one. I have a race I'm in, and I'm committed to it."

Please read the rest of this article at: http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/2007/03/31/WashingtonDCBureau/341497.html

Owner's Comments: Considering the previous article posted on Govenor Huckabee and the Food Network perhaps he should consider the Senate instead of the Presidency.

No comments: