Support This SIte

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Why This Site Exists

Every Sunday I sit here and chase down legitimate articles about every canidate. I try hard to find unbiased articles about the Dems and the Repubs. I strive to present only unbiased articles with the only bias being my comments after the link line for each article. I also will put up any article I run across during the week that pertains to one of the canidates, polls or primaries.

However every week it is becoming harder and harder to find articles on several of the canidates that are not either a) full of biased reporting b) opionon pieces c) on a blog thus not verifiable or d) nonexistant. If you find an article that is legitimate news about any canidate please forward a link to me. I will add it to this blog.

If one of the canidates is appearing in your area please email me and I will post the appearance on this site. Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Green or really fringe canidate -- this site is dedicated to helping all of us make a choice in November of 2008.

No comments: