Support This SIte

Monday, March 26, 2007

Edwards, Wife Defend Campaign Decision

WASHINGTON (March 26) - Elizabeth Edwards said a "hot spot" has been detected in her right hip in addition to the cancer found in one of her ribs, but said doctors told her they believe it is too small to pose a new health risk.

Edwards, who appeared with her husband John Edwards on CBS' "60 Minutes" Sunday, was asked in the interview whether there were any new test results indicating her recurrent breast cancer had spread beyond the rib.

Please read the rest of this article at: http://news.aol.com/elections/president/story/_a/edwards-wife-defend-campaign-decision/20070323065309990002

Owner Comments: I have nothing but sympathy for the Edwards Family, Cancer is a terrible thing to deal with. However, I will point out if my wife developed Cancer I would want to spend as much time as possible with her but thats just me.

No comments: