Support This SIte

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Romney Announces


Governor Mitt Romney Forms Presidential Exploratory Committee
Wednesday, Jan 03, 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Kevin Madden (857) 288-6400


Washington, D.C. - Today at 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, National Counsel Ben Ginsberg filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) announcing the formation of Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney's presidential campaign exploratory committee.


"After talking to my family, I have decided to take this initial step of forming an exploratory committee in order to raise the resources and build the campaign organization required to pursue the highest office in our country," Governor Romney said. "I look forward to continuing to talk with the American people to determine the best way we can meet a new generation of challenges."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's all very nice and well, but it does not tell me anything about his views. I don't know where he stands on important issues such as illegal immigration, abortion, judicial activism, gun ownership, war on terror, etc.

He's from Mass., which does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling. New England Republicans tend to be too contaminated by the prevailing liberalism of the place (think Snowe, Collins, etc.).

I'll have to learn more about him.